Shree Bindu Sewa Sansthan (India) and Swami Balendu e.V. (Germany) are non-profit charitable organizations. All donations made are free of tax and thus fully support these charitable organizations.
The Jaisiyaram Trading Company is our partner company and all profits made are donated to Shree Bindu Sewa Sansthan for the support of their charity projects.
JAISIYARAM.COM maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, entertainment, communication, and use in purchasing our products from the Jaisiyaram Trading Company. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the contents of the Site including the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without JAISIYARAM.COM’ written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site as well as by using any service or purchasing any product, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and JAISIYARAM.COM are superceded and of no force or effect.
1. Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of JAISIYARAM.COM. JAISIYARAM.COM neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with JAISIYARAM.COM.
2. While JAISIYARAM.COM uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, JAISIYARAM.COM makes no warranties or representations that the information contained in the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. JAISIYARAM.COM assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. The information contained on the Site is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. The products and the information set forth on the Site are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. Always consult your physician before beginning this or any other exercise program. Nothing contained herein is presented as medical advice. The benefits attributed to healing sessions and the practice of Meditation, Pranayama and Yoga come from a centuries-old yogic tradition. Results will vary with individuals.
4. Donations made to Shree Bindu Sewa Sansthan or the Swami Balendu e.V. cannot be refunded at any condition.
5. Any course and stay booked with us will be refunded except for an administration fee of 50% of the participation fee if the cancellation is requested until four weeks before the start of the particular course. In case of a cancellation at a later date no money will be refunded.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by JAISIYARAM.COM. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. JAISIYARAM.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages, or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. This Site is created and controlled by Shree Bindu Sewa Sansthan in India. JAISIYARAM.COM reserves the right to make changes to its Site in these disclaimers and Terms and Conditions at any time. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mathura, U.P., India for any litigation arising out of or relating to the use of or purchase made through JAISIYARAM.COM.
9. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, without in any manner effecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.
10. JAISIYARAM.COM may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. By utilizing the Site, you acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and JAISIYARAM.COM and supercede any prior statements or representations.
11. Authors who publish their articles or blogs on JAISIYARAM.COM are fully self-responsible for their text and the content of their writings. In case of any dispute such as copyright issues or other, JAISIYARAM.COM does not take responsibility for the content of any article or blog published from another author.
12. Articles are published with the permission of the author. If any article, text or picture is submitted or sent to the administrator with the request for publishing, this article becomes the property of JAISIYARAM.COM. Once it is published the author has no further right on this article and cannot claim for removal from the articles page.
13. Once a translator of JAISIYARAM.COM finishes a text, either on voluntary basis or with payment, and it is published on the website, it becomes the property of JAISIYARAM.COM. The translator has no right on changes or removal of the translated texts. The right for change, addition and removal of texts remains with JAISIYARAM.COM.
15. Any products bought in the Jaisiyaram Shopping Cart are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
We can be reached via email at email@example.com.
"We are committed to best email practices, and have been accredited by Return Path as meeting the requirements for listing in their Email Accreditation Program. For more information see http://www.returnpath.net"